AK lost the respect of a large section of the few remaining people today who still saw some hope in AAP, when he tweeted calling the PM of India coward and psychopath.
Modi is a coward and a psycopath
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) December 15, 2015
AK has had a fun ride on Twitter till now. His tweets contain his usual antics:
- Playing the victim card
- Playing the Martyr Card
- Calling himself the most honest person in the milky
- Oh and Movie reviews.
Now he used the same social media platform to push Indian polity to a new low with his coward and psychopath remark!
After his grand success on the social media, AK turned to Media for his grand performance and animatedly claimed the target is not the accused IAS officer Rajendra Kumar but AK himself. In a superb feat of Chutzpah, he asked why Sheila dixit and her people are not being targeted by the BJP? Do remember, this is the same man who had waved “documents” as proof of corruption committed by Shelia Dixit and then went on to form Government in alliance with the Congress Party. His seriousness about initiating actions against Sheila Dixit came out in open when he while answering a question by a journalist, demanded proof from journalists to act against Sheila.
Kejriwal tried to turn this raid into Modi vs AK fight, with threats to Modi and went on to claim CBI was actually looking for files of Arun Jaitley on an alleged DDCA scam case. And stole the show with coward and psychopath. There has been no substantial proof against Jaitley in the case but again, “Hit and Run” is how AK functions. he had used this hit and run maligning strategy against Nitin Gadkari, accusing him of e-rickshaw scam based on his whims. Gadkari, not in a mood to take abuses from a troll, filed defamation case against him and the “revolutionary” had to spend a week in Tihar Jail.
After his coward and psychopath superheoics, Kejriwal got support from other secular outfits. Lalu’s aide Nitish “LaluAlly” Kumar and Mamta ‘Saradha Scam’ Banerjee were the first ones to react. While the former called it an attack on federal setup, while the latter called it an “unheard of” action.
AK is trying to defend his friend and secretary, IAS officer Mr Rajendra kumar. He is accused of granting contracts without tenders, amounting to upwards of Rs. 50 crores since 2007. One of his suspected contract corruption case was while in office working with AK government.
Here are some inputs from ex AAP Member Neil Terrance Haslam:
1) CBI has got search warrants from Courts and not from 7RCR. Why Kejriwal saving Rajendra Kumar who is accused of 100 crore CNG Scam??
2) Rajendra Kumar from 2002 to 2014 allotted contracts worth 100 crore for SAP & IT projects without any tenders.
3) Rajendra Kumar made bogus companies and appointed his relatives as directors of this companies.All 100 Crore project allotted to this companies !!!
4) Senior Bureaucrat Ashish Joshi complained to ACB in Jul’15 and they forwarded it to CBI. So CBI is investigating the case from that time !!!
5) ACB formally questioned Rajendra Kumar 6 days back and entire investigation was already in progress. Why its being propagated that its new?
6) Kejriwal himself in June 2015 appointed committee to investigate CNG Scam in which Rajendra Kumar,Sheila Dixit and LG are accused.
7) CM Kejriwal very well knew shady past of Rajendra Kumar and his involvement in CNG Scam still appointed him as Delhi Chief Secretary.
8) Contracts worth 100 crores was awarded to ESP India Pvt Ltd by Rajendra Kumar to his bogus company which is also owned by Rajendra Kumar.
9) Just like in NH Scam Motilal Vora of Congress dealing with Motilar Vora of AJL which in turn deals with Motial Vora of Yong India !!!
10) Delhi Govt. used all might to remove Meena as ACB chief but HC gave judgement that he will work as per law.
In nutshell Delhi Court told Delhi Government that ACB does not comes under its jurisdiction and that is where entire grudge comes in.
11) Even few days back Kejriwal and Sisodia requested PM Modi and HM Rajnath to handover ACB back to Delhi Government.
Now both CBI and ACB are having parallel investigation on CNG Scam and they are very near to send Rajendra Kumar and other accused in Jail.
12) That is the reason Anti-Corruption crusader Kejriwal is getting jittery because Rajendra Kumar and his Congress friends are going to Jail.
So if AK is done with his coward and psychopath outburst, he should try and prevent the soil under his soles from slipping away. The anti-corruption crusader mask is long gone and his transformation to a CORRUPT and SHAMELESS Politician is on its way. Maybe he is taking the Delhi Electorate for granted. Delhi has a reputation of kicking well established leaders into oblivion. Sheila Dixit is a recent example. Sahib Singh Verma and Madan Lal Khurana aren’t really old names either.
Get real time updates about our posts directly on your device