Suppose you are kidnapped and locked in a room. You have been kept hungry for days. You have been moaning with hunger all these days. Every time you ask them for food, they will beat you, humiliate you. Your sadist kidnappers seem to be enjoying your pain. But one day, they surprise you and offer you a Box.
In the box there is an apple. It was like this.
Along with it, there was a slip which reads:
1. 42% of the apple is rotten.
2. 16% apple is sprinkled with pesticides
3. Rest of the apple is fine, almost
(Bloody sadist kidnapper, obsessed with statistics)
The end line say, “You have to consume either full apple or none”. Hobson’s choice as they say.
Now one may think that since 42% apple is fine, it might be fine to put off the hunger pangs. But it come with a risk. The remaining 58% can make you ill, very ill. You grovel before the sadist kidnapper to offer you something better. Feeling pity at you they give you another choice, another Box, Box-2.
It also has an apple. Along with it is a bottle of water.
But even this apple is not perfect, it has few black specks. But on a whole it is a good apple. The water bottle can help you wash the apple.
Now it seems to be common sense that the ingredients of Box 2 would satiate my hunger with no risk of getting ill. It’s an obvious choice. Isn’t it.
The scenario of Bihar is somewhat like it. The people of Bihar over the years have endured jungle raj, Kidnappings, Murders and what not. And all this kept happening under the nose of the sadist government (Previous Lalu and Congress regime).
Now the cruel fate has offered people of Bihar two choices:
Choice 1: The Grand alliance of Lalu, Nitish and Congress
Choice 2: The BJP
The Grand Alliance of Lalu, Nitish and Congress
Now the Grand secular alliance is somewhat like the apple in the first box.
Bihar polls: JDU, RJD to contest on 100 seats each, Congress to fight in 40 constituencies
If you analyze the composition of the alliance it reads:
Lalu led RJD: 100 Seats (42%) –The Rot of Jungle Raj
Congress: 40 Seats (16%) : The corruption pesticide
Even if assume the JDU (the 42% part) is good, it’s the grand alliance that is going to rule Bihar. Once you elect them, people have to endure with the 58% harmful part. Somebody from Lalu’s family would be the Deputy CM. This is seriously bad for Bihar, would make it ill. Whatever improvement Bihar has witnesses would be irreversibly effected. Between the rotten part (Lalu) is so pernicious that it would affect the good part (Nitish) as well. I can see the good part (Nitish) already getting bitter and bitter day by day. You agree or not, this would leave a bad taste in your mouth once you have it.
The apple in second Box is the BJP, surely it will have some black spots, over all the apple is fine and in good taste. Besides you are getting water (Modi), which will take care of any pesticide if at all it is there on the Apple.
The rot and pesticide in the first apple can make you terminally ill. These guys don’t care about your health. I heard they recently hired a salesman from Delhi (the muffler man) to sell you this unhealthy stuff to you. The students in Delhi University a week back neither bought his apples nor arguments.
Let me address to my Bihari friends:
Friends, Bihar needs development. The Jungle Raj shall will not happen again. It’s the last thing Bihar wants. Nitish Kumar has lost his credibility and utility once he joined hands with Congress and Lalu. If Lalu and Nitish wins, Bihar loses, country loses, development loses.
People of Bihar, over to you guys!! We need to root out unhealthy stuff from India. It’s your moment, Cease it!! Is bar aisa girao sasuron ko, ki uthte na bane !! (Make them fall like they never rise again).
PS: Meanwhile I have cut the second Apple and as I told you choice 2 is not that bad. Looked a bit specky but it’s good from inside.
Written by –
Get real time updates about our posts directly on your device